We act for both employees and employers in contentious and non-contentious employment matters.
We advise on the following:
- Dismissals – Termination of employment contracts, constructive dismissal and unfair dismissals claims.
- Redundancy – Procedures to be followed. Unfair selection for redundancy. Redundancy and severance payments.
- Employment Contracts – By law, an employer must issue their employees with a written statement of terms and conditions relating to their employment within two months of commencing employment.
- Equality Claims – equal pay, treatment and terms and conditions of employment. The law prohibits discrimination on the grounds of gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race/colour/nationality/ethnic or national origins and membership of the traveller community.
- Business Sales – Employers and employees rights upon the sale of a business.
- Bullying, Stress and Harassment in the workplace.
- We also advise on the law relating to payment of wages, minimum wages, minimum notice, working hours, part time workers, fixed term workers, maternity and parental leave, health and safety law and company policies and procedures.