Wills & Probate
We have a substantial probate practice which provides the following services:
- Making a Will - A Simple Will.
- Making Mutual Wills - Husband & Wife.
- Every adult should make a Will. Not to do so will result in your estate being administered in accordance with the law and not necessarily your own wishes. Making a Will is usually uncomplicated and inexpensive. Contact us to make a Will and enjoy peace of mind having put your affairs in order. We will also advise you on how to minimise any possible inheritance tax payable by your beneficiaries.
- If you recently lost a loved one, you may not be aware what steps have to be taken to administer the estate of that person. We will advise you on what steps need to be taken to regularise matters and have property and finances registered to the names of the beneficiaries.
- Disputes regarding wills and probate.